Saturday, October 01, 2005

12 sweet months

Oh, you got it, Carrie. I actually forgot that it is indeed funny to let a kid eat more cake than he should be allowed on his birthday. Luckily Todd reminded me. The hat stayed on the whole time, and he just dug in. We have video too, and one of my favorite shots is of him grabbing the cake with both hands and, it appears to me at least, giving it a deep massage.



He slept like a baby after. Boy can hold his sugar. Just like his daddy.He pooped rainbow frosting colors for 3 days.

4 Comments:

At Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:57:00 AM, Blogger fattooth said...

I can't believe that kid is a year old already. Reminds me of my 30th birthday, when I was allowed more cake than I should have been allowed. Stayed up all night with hearburn and also pooped frosting for 3 days. I don't think there is a cuter baby alive today named Ethan. If there is, I know a guy who can fix the situation. He's "good" with kids.

 
At Sunday, October 02, 2005 8:05:00 PM, Blogger Carrie Ann said...

That's what I like to see...makes me feel like I was there. I can't believe he's a year old...but then again, he's only been around for 365 days (or so) and look how far he's gotten! Keep up the good work, legal gaurdians and biological parents!

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 1:50:00 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

If any one can't believe he is a year old it's his mama. If I had to do it over again I would not only strip him down when giving him tons of cake, I would place him on a tarp with a hose nearby. There will forever be cake in his high chair.

 
At Monday, November 07, 2005 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Suzie Petunia said...

He's so cute! Oh, I love the one year old birthday cake mashing event! I took about 50 pictures of Oscar demolishing his cake last year. I have so many, if you flip through the pics real fast, it's like watching a movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home