Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Jenni's Blog

So I have seen a link to this blog on a lot of our friends blogs, and since this is not the official Travis Rhodes family blog, this is one for his whole family, I thought I'd put up a quick link to my blog jrho.blogspot.com I am really bad at keeping it up, but for those interested in a little more detail into the Maple Valley Rhodes fam., there you go! Maybe some day we'll make a united blog of Travis and my efforts, emphasis on the "someday". Thanks!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 07, 2008 8:41:00 PM, Blogger Allen Family said...

This is great! Thanks for letting us know about your other blog. :) I updated my blog and checked yours out...those pancakes looked good!! As for the mother guilt...don't beat yourself up to much. There's not really much you could do about when Calvin decided to come. Maybe celebrate a half birthday in June so it breaks up the partying a bit! :) Just a thought... :)

 
At Thursday, February 14, 2008 11:20:00 PM, Blogger The Dillon 6 said...

i'm linking up now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home